To see an Auburn miracle through the Vimeo eyes of The Auburner is to see Christmas through the eyes of a child—the way it should be. (The Gene Chizik I choose to remember will forever be reprimanding a ref during the Rain Game to the sounds of Meatloaf.)
The way he chose to handle the Miracle in Jordan-Hare is great for a ton of reason, but mostly because it gives us time to not just say “hey, wasn’t that my neighbor from last year!” when the cameras pan across the sidelines and stands, but to really get to know the fans. To experience the joy, to savor it. They are us. We are them. Kids on Slowmo Christmas. Merry Christmas.
Via The Auburner.
Related: Dee Ford crushes Aaron Murray on repeat with a beat.
* Auburn’s Miracle in Jordan-Hare highlighted on Today Show (maybe thanks to an Auburn grad in the control room)
* Miracle in Jordan-Hare shown in Williams-Brice Stadium during South Carolina-Florida game
* Bjork wrote a song about Auburn’s “Hey Day”
* John Travolta in an Auburn shirt
* The Auburn Eyefuls of 1952
* I Survived the Kopper Kettle Explosion and all I got was this t-shirt
* “Cougar Town” star gets Glom’ed
* Auburn-educated astronaut wanted ‘War Eagle’ to be first words on the moon
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise? Spare a dollar?
Fran Hardwich Jones says
don yates says
If in the South college football is a religion, then Ricardo Louis is in the Holy Scriptures.
B Williams says