The glory of the Miracle in Jordan-Hare was felt almost as strongly in Williams-Brice Stadium as play in the South Carolina-Florida game was actually stopped so Gamecock fans could see Nick Marshall’s game-winning pass to Ricardo Louis. At least according to this video and several tweets.
Because the Miracle narrowed the SEC East race to South Carolina and Mizzou.
Don’t think it was live, but it was live, yo.
Via John Hall.
Related: A Miracle at Jordan-Hare’: Hear Rod Bramblett call Auburn’s game-winning touchdown catch against Georgia.
* John Heisman: Auburn ‘the first to show what could be done’ with the hurry-up offense
* Auburn theatrical legend John Heisman put on, starred in play to save Auburn football
* The first Coke was sold in Auburn? An Auburn pharmacy professor was certain of it
* Auburn cup spotted on ‘Hoarders: Buried Alive’
* Auburn wore green jerseys TWICE in the 1930s
* An Auburn coed and her machine gun
* Leonardo DiCaprio and his Auburn hat are back—this time on the streets of New York
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise?
Leave a Reply