Auburn students have given the American Red Cross the potential to save 888 lives. Because they beat Bama.
A grand total of 409 people came to the Auburn University Student Center ballroom on November 5, 6, and 7 to contribute their corpuscles to the AU SGA’s Beat Bama Blood Drive. A whopping 296 units of blood were collected, nearly twice as many collected at the Capstone.
According to the final count, Bama students only squeezed out 151 units.
We want Bama (to give more blood).
* Auburn art museum places winning bid on amazing Warhol photo of John Oates in an Auburn shirt
* Auburn grads start the Netflix of neckties
* Bjork wrote a song about Auburn’s “Hey Day”
* John Travolta in an Auburn shirt
* Auburn’s Legend of Zelda
* Pat Sullivan orders a “Wishbone T” on Bob Hope
* “Cougar Town” star gets Glom’ed
* Auburn-educated astronaut wanted ‘War Eagle’ to be first words on the moon