Iron Bowl-wise, it’s easy to forget that in 1973, Auburn was three of the last four and looking for more. Sure, we wouldn’t find more, not that year, nor the next nine, but that doesn’t mean the Jimmy “Banned Student Recruitment Poster” Johnson comic the Plainsman ran leading up to the game can’t be enjoyed and appropriated for our present prayerful purposes…
More Iron Bowl:
* Auburn fan who ran onto the field during the 1969 Iron Bowl tells all!
* More like the BUST Bama pep rally…
* The Snorg Tees Girl in a 1987 Auburn Iron Bowl victory T-shirt
* This song about the 1969 Iron Bowl is awesome
* A rap about the 1989 Iron Bowl
* Aubie romances early 80s coed on Bear skin rug
* David Housel’s radio address before the 2002 Iron Bowl
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise? Spare a dollar?