It’s Hey Day once again on the Auburn University campus. Here’s Rebecca McAffee, Miss Hey Day 1988 (and Bjork’s muse, obviously), chillaxin’ on one of those incredible Pollock-esque, drop cloth-inspired backdrops that no portrait studio in the friendly late 80s could do without.
Photo: AU Glomerata.
Related: How’s It Goin’ Man Day was Hey Day’s cooler cousin in 1985.
* Bjork wrote a song about Auburn’s Hey Day in 1988
* The greatest thing ever written about Auburn football
* Katy Perry in Auburn
* Auburn Playboy shoot at Chewacla during power outage
* Glee star Naya Rivera wears Auburn shirt in FHM photo shoot
* The Bo Jackson of Bo Jackson collections
* Auburn vet saves ‘Lady Hoggers’
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise? Spare a dollar?
Camille Sudderth says
Are you interested in old pictures/articles from the 1960’s?