Back in the 1930s and 1940s, the Auburn Plainsman would just feature these hilariously random renderings of Auburn lust. Regularly. Just cause.
The “Toomer’s Obstacle Course” comic from the January 30, 1946 issue is one of our favorites.
Related: Celebrated Playboy photographer loved first visit to Auburn in 1981.
* Katy Perry in Auburn
* The greatest thing ever written about Auburn football
* Aubie called as star witness in 1979 trial
* The Iron Bowl according to ‘Big Fish’
* Auburn-educated astronaut wanted ‘War Eagle’ to be first words on the moon
* Show Some Pigskin: An Illustrated Guide to Auburn’s Playboy All-Americans
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise? Spare a dollar?
Leave a Reply