Auburn lost to LSU by two points last year. And it sucked. Auburn lost by 14 points last Saturday. And it somehow sucked less. Let’s listen…
Van and John’s already best-selling Auburn football book, Decades of Dominance, is here.
Email the show at [email protected]
And listen to past episodes here.
* Auburn wore green jerseys… for two seasons
* Gus Malzahn, 1989
* Skyrockets in flight: Auburn cheers from 1913
* Pat Dye responds to ‘loudmouth’ allegations from 1959
* Dean Foy discusses the lewdness of youth
* Fear and Loathing in Tuscaloosa
* Jimmy Buffett Sang: Let’s Get Drunk and Screw (Up My 1st Year at Auburn)
* Toomer’s Oak gavel