Because nothing pairs better with a Pat Dye locker room speech than a life or death operatic chillgasm. I mean, I ain’t smart enough to tell you how I feel about this video….
You can see the other one, the tunnel entrance video, here, and the Gus Malzahn hokie pokie here.
* Auburn Marching Band adjusting cheers to keep pace with Gus Malzahn’s hurry-up offense
* TWER talks to Terry Bowden about 1993 season
* Football rankings guru Richard Billingsley says Auburn should claim century-old crown: ‘My national championship for Auburn in 1913 is a very valid national championship’
* Auburn wore green jerseys TWICE in the 1930s
* Auburn coach car endorsements of yesteryear
* Gus Malzahn in college
* That time a cow won Miss Auburn
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Talk about things in the Forums. Want to advertise?
Leave a Reply