Katy Perry came to Auburn in 2001. We know that now. But then Mr. Bagwell was all like, uh, wasn’t she a student here in the 40s?
Dude, it’s just like time-traveling Nicolas Cage and John Travolta (another star with Auburn connections). Seriously, Gawkwer needs to run with this (just be sure to link GAUker).
Auburn coeds actually have a proud history of doppelgangin’ with celebrities past and present. Bobby Lowder’s sister-in-law was once the spitting image of Community and Mad Men star Alison Brie, and “Sylvia Brown” may actually, literally have been Bettie Page. We’re still checking.
h/t @AU_History; photo: Glomerata.
* That time Katy Perry played the Student ACT
* Shug Jordan dug the heck out of houndstooth
* Jaime Edmondson sports Auburn shirt in Cam Newton’s Pants photos
* Apple CEO Tim Cook only writes personal email replies to Auburn fans
* Playboy in Jordan-Hare… 1994
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Talk about things in the Forums. Want to advertise?
Leave a Reply