A guy named Tim Cook joined Twitter Friday. And in quick internet bio terms, his being an Auburn fan is second only to his, you know, being the CEO of Apple.
I mean the guy “War Eagle’d” in people’s yearbooks when he was in high school. So it makes sense.
More Auburn Cooking: Portrait of Tim Cook as a young Auburn student; Tim Cook is a ‘War Eagle Forever’ kind of Auburn fan; Tim Cook was a huge Auburn fan even in high school.
* Katy Perry in Auburn
* The greatest thing ever written about Auburn football
* Aubie called as star witness in 1979 trial
* The Iron Bowl according to ‘Big Fish’
* Auburn-educated astronaut wanted ‘War Eagle’ to be first words on the moon
* Show Some Pigskin: An Illustrated Guide to Auburn’s Playboy All-Americans
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise? Spare a dollar?
Leave a Reply