Jason Dufner and his trophy showed up at Auburn’s football practice this morning. They spoke on mental toughness. They posed with players.
Here they are with Cody Parkey.
“He told us his story, kind of how he was a walk-on,” Parkey said. “He’s an incredible golfer, a true Auburn man.”
Related: ‘It’s an idea’: Jason Dufner says he’d be cool with replacing Toomer’s Oaks with his acorns from Oak Hill.
* Sexiest Auburn photo ever?
* Auburn cup spotted on ‘Hoarders: Buried Alive’
* It’s Like Talking To a Beautiful Woman: A phone call with Gus Malzahn
* Toomer’s Drugs is too fancy for you
* An Auburn coed and her machine gun
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise?
[…] the athletic complex—with his Wanamaker Trophy—Thursday and spoke to Gus Malzahn’s team about mental toughness. Dufner arrived at Auburn as a walk-on to the golf team and now owns three PGA Tour wins after […]