[UPDATE] From a December 2012 with Fader we learn which school Jordan chose Auburn over: “My kids now are 11, 12, and my daughter is 17. She just got accepted into the University of Alabama and Auburn University, which was her dream school to go to.”
* It was a joke, Ledger-Enquirer.
Auburn’s Child Of Hip Hop Legends U. reputation was bolstered Monday morning by a tweet that would seem to indicate that the child of Antwan Andre Patton (presumably dAUghter Jordan), better known as Big Boi, one half of Atlanta-based hip hop superstars OutKast, is starting Auburn this semester, along with Jeff Foxworthy’s daughter.
Related: De La Soul’s DJ Maseo keeps it old school, just wants to be Tre Mason’s dad.
* Fun details of Auburn’s 1896 prank on Georgia Tech
* One of the Wiggles is an Auburn fan
* The sexy Auburn grad student in ‘House’
* Wall Street Journal says Auburn football worth millions more than Alabama football
* Auburn professor 4th hottest in the country
* Auburn Playboy shoot at Chewacla during power outage
* Glee star Naya Rivera wears Auburn shirt in FHM photo shoot
* The giant card Tampa Bay fans sent to Bo Jackson
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise?
Thanks for the H/T
Off-topic, but why are the ugly tiger stripes still on the stadium?