Here’s an Auburn fan who creatively juked the Alabama Department of Corrections PC plate police policy disallowing mean vanity plate messages directed towards your team’s rival, which al.com wrote about yesterday. The photo was taken in an Auburn elementary school’s student pickup line in 2011 by Charles Israel. Read the plate from top to bottom.
You can also just try to gobbledygook your hatred past the censors like this Auburn fan.
Did you see something AUsome? Weird? Today? Whenever? Take a picture of it? Screen cap it? Know someone who did?
Send it to us at [email protected]
Check out the Photo of the Day archives.
Related: 1993 Iron Bowl license plate defines ‘Ozark-chic’ in Winter’s Bone.
* ‘My national championship for Auburn in 1913 is a very valid national championship’
* John Heisman: Auburn ‘the first to show what could be done’ with the hurry-up offense
* Auburn theatrical legend John Heisman put on, starred in play to save Auburn football
* The first Coke was sold in Auburn? An Auburn pharmacy professor was certain of it
* Auburn cup spotted on ‘Hoarders: Buried Alive’
* Auburn wore green jerseys TWICE in the 1930s
* An Auburn coed and her machine gun
* Leonardo DiCaprio and his Auburn hat are back—this time on the streets of New York
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise? Support original Auburn research.
Leave a Reply