Happy Fourth of July! Here’s Aubie waving an American flag all Hacksaw Jim Duggan-style after James Brooks scored a touchdown against Mississippi State in the middle of the Iran Hostage Crisis.
Related: Nuke’em Till They Glow: How Auburn students reacted to the 1979 Iran Hostage Crisis.
* Bama fan legislator introduced bill to abolish Auburn University in 1973
* Auburn wore green jerseys… for two seasons
* Gus Malzahn, 1989
* Jeff Foxworthy walking around Auburn
* Pat Dye responds to ‘loudmouth’ allegations from 1959
* Dean Foy discusses the lewdness of youth
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise?
Spare a dollar?
Orange jersey game…