It’s our (first, second) THIRD Jeff Foxworthy post this year, and for once he’s not wearing an Auburn shirt. But when you’re walking the actual streets of Auburn, you really don’t need to. There’s nothing to prove. The very air is your Auburn shirt.
Here he is on the Haley Center concourse early this afternoon, on the second of day of Camp War Eagle orientation with his daughter Juliane.
And here he is a little later, just chilling on College Street… more like orange and blue neck.
Photos: @brittonholley, @KatByNight; h/t @Aubielicious.
Related: Schwarzeagle: Auburn’s connection to the legendary ‘Stormin’ Norman’ Schwarzkopf.
* Auburn wore green jerseys… for two seasons
* Gus Malzahn, 1989
* Skyrockets in flight: Auburn cheers from 1913
* Pat Dye responds to ‘loudmouth’ allegations from 1959
* Dean Foy discusses the lewdness of youth
* Fear and Loathing in Tuscaloosa
* Jimmy Buffett Sang: Let’s Get Drunk and Screw (Up My 1st Year at Auburn)
* Toomer’s Oak gavel
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise?
Spare a dollar?
Leave a Reply