The Loveliest Village on the Plains is the smartest city in the state of Alabama, and the 44th smartest city in the country according to a recent study by Lumosity, a San Francisco-based company that tests people on problem solving and attention and thought processing speed and stuff.
Tuscaloosa’s nationwide rank? 164th.
Lumosity ain’t the first to recognize Auburn’s superior collective genius. A 2011 study had Auburn also topping the state in terms of “brainpower index.”
* Bear Bryant, Auburn fan?
* Catching up with Auburn’s former Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue model
* Wonder Woman, Joan from Mad Men, Dr. Girlfriend… all Auburn fans
* Auburn’s first nude model tells all
* George Hardy won’t let you piss on Cam Newton
* Best reaction to being named Miss Homecoming ever
* Shug carves a turkey