Every year he wins or should-have-wons the mascot championship, we wonder when it was that mascots began being measured by their ability to cram as many pop-culture references inside a two minute skit. But that goodness it is, ’cause Aubie is an old pro.
The Terminator we knew about (Aubie Back). We should have guessed there were more. Thanks to @SuiteAuburn, now we know there are.
Is that Gabby’s, Cat Tracy?
Related: That time Aubie dressed up as Bear Bryant.
* Jimmy Buffett in an Auburn shirt and wristband
* Family recalls luxury box eagle encounter
* So a Playmate walks into Jordan-Hare…
* R.E.M. in Auburn
* Auburn one of seven schools represented in new TOMS shoes line
* Graffiti on the barricade around the Toomer’s oaks
* Toomer’s Toilet Paper scarves
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise?
The Forrest Gump picture is from the 2008 Aubie Calendar.
Thanks, Amy — thought he looked a little more modern in the whiskers.