Continuing in our remembrances of all things Fyffe on this, the 10th anniversary of his death, here’s a photo of Jim at some sort of golf thing with Joe DiMaggio from his memoir “Touchdown Auburn!“
Here’s the caption: “Or you might find me hanging out with the likes of Joe DiMaggio. The Yankee Clipper looks dandy in an Auburn hat.”
Related: Jim Fyffe’s tombstone.
* Watch Pat Dye lick sugar off a football
* Best Auburn majorette name ever?
* Cam Newton on a Segway
* The Thing That Ate Auburn
* The truth behind the Auburn-LSU ‘Earthquake Game’
* Pat Dye maybe would have killed Jerry Sandusky
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise?
Leave a Reply