Such a crying shame every time the Plainsman disappears for Christmas break when you’re trying to find something from the thick of December, especially now as we diligently dig for Toomer’s every mention in history in these end times (not for the corner, right—just go with it). But at least we can imagine…
From Dec. 4, 1986:
Related: ‘Unity trees’ planned for Auburn, Bama campuses following news of Toomer’s Oaks poisoning were never planted.
* Auburn grad pays tribute to Toomer’s Oaks with giant back tattoo
* Auburn’s 70s Super Fan
* Selena Roberts, Auburn student journalist
* Apple CEO Tim Cook huge Auburn fan even in high school
* Shug Jordan’s houndstooth hat is prized possession of former Auburn coed who caught it after ’69 Iron Bowl, claims it predates Bear’s
* That time David Housel punked the SEC with fake recruits
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise?
Leave a Reply