The soft focus, the warm colors… the only thing that could have made Todd Van Emst’s photo of Cam Newton standing watch over Auburn’s Wednesday morning practice alongside Gus Malzahn more pleasant is shoulder pads.
Here’s a crisper version:
Related: Cam Newton calls Auburn ‘a place that I can always call home for the rest of my life’ in Esquire interview.
THE WAR EAGLE READER NEEDS YOUR HELP!
* Auburn Phi Mu says Singing Valentine to Cam Newton started as a joke, but the invitation to formal still stands
* That time David Housel punked the SEC with fake recruits
* The sexy Auburn grad student in ‘House’
* Wall Street Journal says Auburn football worth millions more than Alabama football
* Auburn professor 4th hottest in the country
* Cam Newton brings donuts to class ‘since it was Thursday.’
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise?
Dig the hat with the 1990s Spurs logo back when they sported pink, orange, and teal.