Famously chill Auburn grad Jason Dufner’s not-so-private moment of everyday ennui during a recent visit with grade schoolers in Dallas could be meme’ing its way to planking, Tebowing, even not-impressed-ing status—if you look at it, it’s almost kind of a combination of all three—at least if fellow PGA’ers Rory McIlroy, Bubba Watson, Ricky Fowler and their hashtag have anything to tweet about it.
Related: Jason Dufner gets Glom’ed.
* That time a cow won Miss Auburn
* Kate Upton and Katherine Webb, BFF
* One of the Wiggles is an Auburn fan
* The sexy Auburn grad student in ‘House’
* Wall Street Journal says Auburn football worth millions more than Alabama football
* Auburn professor 4th hottest in the country
* Shug Jordan’s houndstooth hat is prized possession of former Auburn coed who caught it after ’69 Iron Bowl, claims it predates Bear’s
* Auburn students vandalize Jacks restaurant ’cause it looked too Bama