Included in Cam Newton’s promotional itinerary while in Super Bowling New Orleans was a sit down with “Fox and Friends” host Brian Kilmeade to discuss, among other things, Newton’s return to Auburn to get his sociology degree, “like Ronald Reagan.”
“There were a lot of questions concerning about why in the world I’d go back in school, but it’s the big picture for me,” Newton said. “When you make promises, I feel like I’m a man that’s built off his word and his bond, and I told my mom that I’m going to go back and get my degree. So that’s a big deal, not only for me but my family.”
“Cam Newton walking with a backpack and statue of him at the Auburn campus is fantastic!” Kilmeade laughed.
It’s nice to see Kilmeade so happy for Cam these days. Two years ago he predicted that the Blessed Indvidual’s Heisman Trophy would be revoked, and that he’d “leave a scandal-marred program” in his wake.
* Aubie and Kenan Thompson
* Wall Street Journal says Auburn football worth millions more than Alabama football
* Auburn professor 4th hottest in the country
* Katherine Webb in an Auburn bikini?
* Auburn students vandalize Jacks restaurant ’cause it looked too Bama
* Aubie throws a grenade
* There was a camel at Toomer’s Corner
* Katherine Webb and Conan O’brien