Opelika has a new landmark, thanks to former Auburn student, and current Auburn hat-wearing Miss America Mallory Hagan‘s aunt, whose house is now a lot easier to find.
Here’s a shot taken this morning by Opelika resident Rachel Winter, Miss Auntmerica’s across the street neighbor.
Hagan is also a former Niffer’s employee. We’re told Miss America’s friends and family (presumably including Miss Auntmerica) held a Miss America pageant watch part in a back room of the new Niffer’s location in downtown Opelika. And we’re told it was lively.
Related: VIDEO: Former Auburn student (and Miss America) Mallory Hagan singing ‘Achy Breaky Heart’ when she was 4.
* Katherine Webb and Aubie
* Auburn football worth millions more than Bama football, says Wall Street Journal
* Auburn professor 4th hottest in the country
* Cam Newton donates his hair to charity
* Katherine Webb in an Auburn bikini?
* Auburn students vandalize Jacks restaurant ’cause it looked too Bama
* Aubie throws a grenade
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise?
Leave a Reply