Bill Holbrook, the pen behind such noted comic strips as On The Fastrack, Safe Havens, and Kevin & Kell, and arguably the best Plainsman cartoonist ever, has apparently been commenting on / predicting Bama players’ alleged abuse of deer antler spray (street name: Rudolph Binaca) for years.
Here’s a Kevin & Kel strip from 2009:
Related: Loveliest Fast Food Joints of The Plain: Bill Holbrook vs. McAuburn.
* Aubie and Kenan Thompson
* Wall Street Journal says Auburn football worth millions more than Alabama football
* Auburn professor 4th hottest in the country
* Katherine Webb in an Auburn bikini?
* Auburn students vandalize Jacks restaurant ’cause it looked too Bama
* Aubie throws a grenade
* There was a camel at Toomer’s Corner
* Katherine Webb and Conan O’brien
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise?
Bill Holbrook says
Thanks so much for your kind words! They’re deeply appreciated, although I do bow before two other legendary Auburn cartoonists; Phil Neel and Jimmy Johnson.
Better make that “Steer-roids” yuk, yuk.
james m says
And don’t forget, The Thing That Ate Auburn. Published around 1978 by the journalism department.