Spirithoods are fuzzy fur caps normally seen on gamers, festival-goers and Ke$ha. But now they’re targeting a way cooler demographic — Auburn fans.
According to its website, the company’s focus is to “create a bond with our wild natures while helping endangered animals in the process.” Apparently, a portion of proceeds goes toward said animals.
So far Auburn is the only SEC school to be spirithooded, with the accompanying proclamation: “The tiger is considered to be the king of all beasts and has an extremely powerful energy. Those with the Tiger spirit often have a will power and passion for life that is unrivaled.” We couldn’t agree more.
Related: Auburn hoodies all the rage in Korean teen fashion.
* Auburn students vandalize Jacks restaurant ’cause it looked too Bama
* Cam Newton donates his hair to charity
* Bear Bryant’s lost year at Auburn
* The Secret History of Pat Dye Field
* Aubie throws a grenade
* There was a camel at Toomer’s Corner
* The Auburn player who played for Bama… and Busey
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise?
Does it come with the girl?