Doug Barfield may not have been up to Auburn’s head coaching standards, but I tell you this—his daughter Kathy was the best War Eagle Jeans model ever.
Source: Oct. 4, 1979 issue of The Plainsman.
Related: Barfield’s Bar Tab.
* Auburn’s banned 1979 student recruitment poster
* The WiFi Network Names of Auburn
* Auburn’s Legend of Zelda
* Pat Sullivan orders a “Wishbone T” on Bob Hope
* Auburn-educated astronaut wanted ‘War Eagle’ to be first words on the moon
* Auburn’s new Miss USA
* Former Nitro Girl recalls time at Auburn
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise?
He has a gorgeous daughter-in-law too.