The way Auburn’s offense is performing, Onterio McCalebb may crack the top ten in rushing—we thought 115 yards against Arkansas was doable enough for it to have already happened—but may never move up the charts in any of the other categories. Unless he breaks three kickoffs or so. Click to enlarge.
* Former MTV “Real World” call Auburn “God’s country.”
* Show Some Pigskin: An Illustrated Guide to Auburn’s Playboy All-Americans
* Frank Thomas’ Big Hurt Beer arrives in Auburn
* Dirty Auburn, Kinkiest Village of the Bizarre!
* So a Playmate walks into Jordan-Hare…
* R.E.M. in Auburn
* Auburn one of seven schools represented in new TOMS shoes line