Here are the schematics for Auburn’s 3-0 shutout of Miami in Miami in 1974. Many Barfields died to bring us this information. Click to enlarge, etc.
Doug Barfield helped Auburn to a 10-2 record in his first year as offensive coordinator, including a shoulda-woulda-won loss to Bama. Six or so months later, his parents sent this telegram.
Images: AU Archives.
* The Eagles’ Joe Walsh in an Auburn shirt
* Auburn’s banned 1979 student recruitment poster
* Only undefeated Triple Crown winner owned by Auburn grads
* Elvis says “War Eagle”
* Alabama in Auburn gear
* Diagram of a 1983 Auburn student
* That OTHER time they burned the Glom
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise?
quick, send this to Loefller and Chizik!