The first day of college for Auburn’s blossoming freshman was also the first day for the flower arrangement being installed in the beds in the corner of the end zones. Life’s funny that way.
Here’s hoping that positive pollen gives Auburn the stamen-a to run the table!
Photo via @AUAthletics.
* Pat Dye would have killed Jerry Sandusky
* Toomer’s Corner Before and After shot
* Auburn’s new “Ever To Conquer” billboard
* Auburn-educated astronaut wanted ‘War Eagle’ to be first words on the moon
* Show Some Pigskin: An Illustrated Guide to Auburn’s Playboy All-Americans