It was coming, but Auburn grad and self-proclaimed king of Birmingham media Blake Ells was the first to do it, first that we’ve seen at least: The Toomer’s Oaks before / after shot.
The tweet with the photo reads: “If I have ever come across as angry or bitter in the past 20 months regarding the Iron Bowl rivalry, this is why.”
Related: Video of what’s left of the Toomer’s Oaks.
More on the the Toomer’s Oaks: Wire system being considered as temporary solution for rolling Toomer’s / On the feasibility of a Toomer’s Corner transplant / Toomer’s Corner rollings didn’t start with Punt, Bama, Punt, says History / Did Auburn students celebrate Bear Bryant’s death by rolling Toomer’s Corner
* Show Some Pigskin: An Illustrated Guide to Auburn’s Playboy All-Americans
* Auburn-educated astronaut wanted ‘War Eagle’ to be first words on the moon
* Smithsonian Magazine photographs kid in Auburn hat at Texas prom
* The WiFi Network Names of Auburn
* Auburn’s Legend of Zelda
* That time they burned the Glom
* Auburn’s 1960 cheesecake schedule
* I think of Kurt Crain
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise?
Debra Fox says
I just wanted to know what type of flowers are used to spell out Auburn Tigers.