The “QB of the Future” has arrived in GQ again, this time in the September 2012 cover story that begins by describing the Blessed Individual as an “android-perfect, a video-game avatar of a quarterback” and later calls him “the One.” Sounds familiar.
Of course, a GQ athlete cover story on a guy included in People Magazine’s “Sexiest Man Alive” issue wouldn’t be complete without a fashion shoot with frolicking cheerleaders. (According to the story, Cam’s first years of college were marked by “females everywhere” so he was probably feeling pretty at ease.)
For more photos, go here.
* Toomer’s Oaks before and after
* American Idol winner Phillip Phillips at an Auburn game
* Cam Newton meets a Mike Vick fan
* Rolling Toomer’s Corner? There’s an app for that
* Auburn creams Tuscaloosa in ‘brainpower index’ rankings
* Shug carves a turkey
* AU’s 1977 student orientation brochure (is the stuff of nightmares)