Did you hear Beyoncé blasting across campus yesterday? That was the sound of Auburn’s soccer team coalescing into a cohesive unit.
Donned in colorful T-shirts, Auburn’s soccer studettes (including Auburn’s own Beyoncé, if you know what I mean…) got jiggy to “End of Time” at the Auburn Soccer Complex in what assistant coach Ben Madsen called a team-building exercise.
“It was supposed to be a competition,” Madsen said. “But the girls ended up doing a kind of flash mob, even though it really wasn’t in front of anyone.”
The Tigers won’t be giving it their all in front of empty bleachers this season, not if TWER has anything to do with it. We like Auburn soccer. And coverage-wise, we’re going to put a ring on it.
* Show Some Pigskin: An Illustrated Guide to Auburn’s Playboy All-Americans
* Auburn-educated astronaut wanted ‘War Eagle’ to be first words on the moon
* Smithsonian Magazine photographs kid in Auburn hat at Texas prom
* The WiFi Network Names of Auburn
* Auburn’s Legend of Zelda
* That time they burned the Glom
* Auburn’s 1960 cheesecake schedule
* I think of Kurt Crain
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise?
Miles B says
AUsome ladies …
Hells yeah! Last year, I went to the Vandy game and saw the ladies win 3-nil. It was awesome. I’m gonna try to catch a game or two this season. We’ll totally put together a bunch of rowdy hooligans and go nuts.