It’s that time again. What time? Exactly.
But as of Unknown a.m. Monday, Samford Hall is again minus its clock, though we presume that, like last year, it’s merely an issue of maintenance, and not, say, a tribute to one of the greatest student pranks in Auburn history (which we’ll soon follow up on).
Photo via Robert Barnes.
* Muhammad Al on the Haley Center concourse
* Playboy in Auburn, 1989
* The War Eagle Jeep in Vietnam
* 78 never-before-seen photos of the Kopper Kettle explosion of 1978
* Rare candids of Pat Sullivan at the 1971 Heisman banquet
* G.I. Joe’s Auburn’s connection
* The Great Bo Jackson A-Day Race of 1984
* Crowd shots from the 1973 Auburn-Florida game
* Best reaction to being named Miss Homecoming ever
* “Buck Fama” graffiti seen in Auburn after “Punt Bama Punt”