Alex Howell, a former Auburn walk-on running back under Tommy Tuberville and current video game designer, brought Auburn’s eagle flight to NCAA Football last year. He’s hoping to bring a couple more Auburn traditions next year.
In a story in this week’s Auburn Plainsman focusing on the new features in NCAA Football 13, Howell said his Auburn-specific goals for next year’s installment include the additions of Tiger Walk and the rolling of Toomer’s Corner
“Even though a lot of teams have their own version of it, there is nothing like Auburn’s Tiger Walk,” Howell told The Plainsman.
What about the perennially glaring omission of Auburn’s complicatedly copyrighted Fight Song?
“I don’t know what the scoop is on what’s going on, you would have to talk to our lawyers,” Howell said. “We want it real bad, and I might have to come up there and take someone out to dinner to get it.”
You can read more of Howell’s thoughts on the game—and find out why Pat, Bo, and Cam aren’t included in NCAA 13’s new Heisman feature—here.
* Shug Jordan dug the heck out of houndstooth
* War Eagle Moment from space scheduled for October 25
* “War Eagle” carved into face of the Spinx
* Fans equate Iron Bowl losses with the end of the world—now confirmed by science!
* Auburn is the question, Cam the answer on Jeopardy!
* Derek Jeter’s guardian angel spotted—and he’s an Auburn fan
* Vintage Ernest P. Worrell Auburn / Mello Yello commercial
* Auburn fan shot dead in Alabama fan rap video