The summer break has torn Alex and Justin miles apart, but that doesn’t mean that our two Campus Newton heroes aren’t dedicated to the TWER public. While the column has suddenly become a lot less regular (for the time being), the duo has joined forces once again for a regular podcast series.
Click the little play arrow below and you’ll find nearly 20 minutes of Alex and Justin tackling college football’s playoff debate, ranking the SEC’s top five quarterbacks entering the 2012 season, and more.
Give it a listen. The WiFi sequel is coming eventually, we promise.
* Sexiest Auburn cheerleader photo ever?
* Bama pays professional boxers to beat Auburn for the first time
* Rare video of Shug saying football got him through D-Day
* The Great Bo Jackson A-Day Race of 1984
* Actor named Auburn can’t get gig going by his first name
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise?
Miller Time says
Quality stuff right there.
Good listening right there.
We should pick our college football champion like the Vatican picks its Popes. More old men locked in rooms wearing garish smocks. More colored smoke from gilded domes.