Rich just told me that the file of the recording of last week’s show was “corrupted,” which if I understand correctly is the “in Florida” of technology, and will therefore not make it into TWER’s IPJ archives. Far be it from me to judge him—history will handle that. I’m going to look on the bright side: We’re that much closer to catching up to the latest episode. Today we have a little, teeny-tiny known tidbit from Punt, Bama, Punt lore, a full blown Shugasm, a 1967 guide to getting with Auburn coeds, and good times galore. Taste the rainbow.
For more marvelous Marconi misadventures in Auburn history, tune in to The Drive—ESPN 1065 FM in Auburn / Opelika or online at www.espnau.com—Thurs. at 5 p.m. And for previous episodes, click here.
* The Eagles’ Joe Walsh in an Auburn shirt
* Auburn’s banned 1979 student recruitment poster
* Only undefeated Triple Crown winner owned by Auburn grads
* Elvis says “War Eagle”
* Alabama in Auburn gear
* Diagram of a 1983 Auburn student
* That OTHER time they burned the Glom
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise?
Leave a Reply