Our boy is growing strong and growing up… the top shoot to about 5’7″, or approximately one Updyke, according to sources close to the situation.
The plaque, however, remains very weak.
Here’s how the oak looked in January. And how it looks rolled.
Photo via Josh Willis, husband of…
UPDATE: Apparently the tallest shoot is actually measuring 8’5″.
* The Eagles’ Joe Walsh in an Auburn shirt
* Auburn’s banned 1979 student recruitment poster
* Only undefeated Triple Crown winner owned by Auburn grads
* Elvis says “War Eagle”
* Alabama in Auburn gear
* Diagram of a 1983 Auburn student
* That OTHER time they burned the Glom
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise?
Leave a Reply