Talk about oral history—last week, former Auburn wide receiver Prechae Rodriguez hauled in the game-winning touchdown as time expired in the Tampa Bay Storm’s first ever win over the Jacksonville Sharks, and if we see the logo we think we see in this photo snapped just after he did, he may not have changed mouth guards since his game winning touchdown catch in the 2006 Iron Bowl.
Eagle Eye Award to Mr. Justin Lee, Iron Bowl Memory Award to Mr. Auburn Elvis; photo via.
* Secondhand Shug
* Smithsonian Magazine photographs kid in Auburn hat at Texas prom
* The WiFi Network Names of Auburn
* Auburn’s Legend of Zelda
* Pat Sullivan orders a “Wishbone T” on Bob Hope
* “Cougar Town” star gets Glom’ed
* Auburn’s new Miss USA
* Former Nitro Girl recalls time at Auburn
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise?
Enhance. Enhance. Enhance.