No, this isn’t just cashing in this Auburn VIPs as Young Bucks culture we live in. It also deepens our appreciation for Jay Jacobs early career aspirations.
Apparently, Jay’s desire to be a funeral director wasn’t just some fun-fact for Clyde Bolton to discover and mine for a pre-bowl profile, but a big enough Something About You to include in his media guide bio.
“His grandfather was an undertaker at LaFayette near Auburn, and Jay used to delight in playing in [sic] casket room and scaring his friends…”
* SHAKE IT, SHUG!
* That time they burned the Glom
* Auburn’s 1960 cheesecake schedule
* I think of Kurt Crain
* Smithsonian Magazine photographs kid in Auburn hat at Texas prom
* Auburn’s Legend of Zelda
* Pat Sullivan orders a “Wishbone T” on Bob Hope
* Former Nitro Girl recalls time at Auburn
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise?
BartC c/o 95 says
“Undertaking”. So would it be correct to now say Jay, prior to his work for the University, “undertook”?
JJ lets that grow out a few more inches and we may be approaching BVG’s hair territory here…