Just flipping through an old issue of Inside Sports and saw this:
Here’s another one from Sports Illustrated.
It always feels kind of weird when you find a random pre-trial photo of O.J. Simpson. It’s even weirder when he’s standing next to Bo Jackson. Even weirder it was Bo Jackson’s last NFL game.
* SHAKE IT, SHUG!
* That time they burned the Glom
* Auburn’s 1960 cheesecake schedule
* I think of Kurt Crain
* Smithsonian Magazine photographs kid in Auburn hat at Texas prom
* Auburn’s Legend of Zelda
* Pat Sullivan orders a “Wishbone T” on Bob Hope
* Former Nitro Girl recalls time at Auburn
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise?
Am I wrong or is that the game of “THE injury”?
That’s a good lookin’ athlete right there. (Referring to Bo)
Alex, you are correct.
A few observations:
1. The suspenders on the kids are awesome, so is the hair part.
2. Look at that suit OJ’s wearing. From here it looks pretty conservative and that tie knot is smaller than my fist. No wonder he didn’t make it as a sportscaster…
Is that Ice Cube in the background?
Cube would have had a jerry curl at that time.