Overcast skies somewhat muted the visuals at Wednesday’s press conference. But when set against the sun of a gorgeous essentially-spring day, the green of the new growth on the Toomer’s Oaks really pops.
You can watch Wednesday’s press conference at Toomer’s Corner in its entirety here.
Related: Here’s what the type of tree that might replace Toomer’s Corner looks like.
More on the the Toomer’s oaks: Here’s what the type of tree that might replace Toomer’s Corner looks like / Wire system being considered as temporary solution for rolling Toomer’s / On the feasibility of a Toomer’s Corner transplant / Toomer’s Corner rollings didn’t start with Punt, Bama, Punt, says History / Did Auburn students celebrate Bear Bryant’s death by rolling Toomer’s Corner
* War Eagle Moment at the SAG Awards
* Twisted Metal developer is an Auburn fan
* TWER interviews Paul Finebaum about Bo Jackson’s Heisman campaign
* “My wife was the Auburn Tiger.”
* Dr. Dre’s Auburn hat
* Bo and Me
* Coeds. Watermelons. 1973.
* Muhammad Al on the Haley Center concourse
* Playboy in Auburn, 1989
* Who’s the kid with the Auburn shirt in “Return of Swamp Thing”?
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise?
I know odds are still against them, but I can’t help asking myself, “What if they live?”