A controversial billboard that for months advertised the services of Montgomery plastic surgery practice with the words “Tiger Pride” juxtaposed to a closeup of a woman’s breasts in a tiger print bra got a little cosmetic surgery of its own this week. Though still leased to Plastic Surgery Associates of Montgomery, the billboard now simply features the name of the company alongside a woman lounging on the beach in a team-neutral white bikini.
(She’s probably just a fan of the game, you know?)
According to a person with knowledge of the situation, Plastic Surgery Associates of Montgomery made the switch due to complaints about the billboard following our Feb. 13 story on its not-so-hidden message.
Sure, women driving down S. College will still be told they’re not fine just the way they are, but they’ll no longer be asked to measure their devotion to Auburn by their cup size.
Related: America’s Next Top Model coming to Auburn.
* Octavia Spencer drops “War Eagle” on Oscars red carpet
* Cam Newton faith heals Bama child while leading Auburn grade schoolers in “War Eagle”
* Streaking at Auburn, 1974
* Cam Newton’s Night Out
* Former Nitro Girl recalls time at Auburn
* Drew Carey’s thoughts on Auburn
* Auburn grads start the Netflix of neckties
* Bjork wrote a song about Auburn’s “Hey Day”
* John Travolta in an Auburn T-shirt
* Glory, Glory: Alice Fraasa, the Snorg Tees Girl, is banner Auburn coed
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise?
Miller Time says
Won’t see me driving down South College anymore.
Auburn Elvis says
Along with the photo change, they should have changed the title to “Getta Bodda.”
More like “Body Getta” Am I right? Eh? Eh? Ah, you know what I’m talking about.
T. C. Nomel says
I count myself lucky to have seen the stripes before their demise. They will be missed.
Thank goodness they replaced her with a Bama Girl! RTR
Philip '71 says
Political Correctness strikes again. A solution in search of a problem. What kind of boob would object to a billboard just because of the model wearing tiger stripes?