The behind-the-scenes video of the Blessed Individual’s new Under Armour commercial is pretty much just as awesome as what’s in front of the scenes. Looks the same, sounds the same, but you don’t just get a WHAT?! from Cam at the end, you get a “It’s drippin’ Swagu.” And another football-between-the legs DRIBBLE swagu.
* Dr. Dre’s Auburn hat
* LSU girls love Auburn men, says HBO’s “Treme”
* Auburn fan selling Toomer’s Corner toilet paper for Tuscaloosa relief
* Toomer’s Oaks sapling to be planted on Capitol lawn
* Coeds. Watermelons. 1973.
* How Bama remembers “Punt, Bama, Punt”
* Charles Barkley avoiding the Noid, 1981
* Nikki Cox, Auburn fan
* Cam Newton’s portrait hanging in GQ lobby
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise?
The Ubiquitous CammyCam. I understand he’s roaming around Auburn today. I expect some “around town” pics to show up soon.