They said Cam wouldn’t come back to Auburn. Who said? I don’t know. They said. But he has come back. And dude is hungry.
Rumors of the Blessed Individual’s gastronomic adventures have been lighting up Twitter for the past 48 hours. Cam’s at Niffer’s. Cam’s at McDonald’s. Where there is food in Auburn, there is Cam in Auburn. And yet no photos?
Cam’s elusive, but Lord, surely not that elusive. Was it all a hoax?
No hoax. Because Cam today wanted BBQ. And he headed to Moes on Magnolia. And finally, finally, finally—photos. And oh, what a nice photo it is. Just SuperCam being SuperCam.
UPDATE: And he went back to Wright’s Mill Road Elementary School, as promised.
Photos via @JoeyDunion.
* Cam Newton’s Night Out
* Auburn’s new Miss USA
* Former Nitro Girl recalls time at Auburn
* Drew Carey’s thoughts on Auburn
* Auburn grads start the Netflix of neckties
* Bjork wrote a song about Auburn’s “Hey Day”
* John Travolta in an Auburn T-shirt
* Glory, Glory: Alice Fraasa, the Snorg Tees Girl, is banner Auburn coed
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise?
cam newton bitch! says
we miss ya cam cam!!!
Miller Time says
I’m never in the right place at the right time
Cam also visited Wright’s Mill Road Elementary School today. War Damn Cam!!!
We must know what he ate.