Gus Malzahn ended the year with a bang. Not only did he give Auburn a French kiss goodbye with a finally effective offense, he (somehow) made an oddly constructed NPR word cloud of things, places, and people that had a great 2011, right along with Occupy Wall Street, Tim Tebow, and The Rapture. Gus is toward the top on the far right, click to enlarge.
Of course, the cloud came out Dec. 30, so… you know…
h/t Jalyn Henton.
* Welcome back, Trotter
* The giant Bo Jackson billboard in Pretty Woman
* LeBron James starts SuperCamming fad
* The Bo Jackson of Bo Jackson collections
* Auburn vet saves Lady Hoggers
* The 1973 Delta Chi Miss Hot Pants pageant
* Bjork wrote a song about Auburn’s “Hey Day”
* Crazy Auburn mural at Firehouse subs
* Auburn Playboy shoot at Chewacla during power outage
* Glee star Naya Rivera wears Auburn shirt in FHM photo shoot
* The giant card Tampa Bay fans sent to Bo Jackson
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise?
Hah! Also ‘the rapture’ and ‘family’ are near Gus’ name. *patently ignoring the word “protesters”*
Gus Malzahn: He’s as popular as Facebook and The Rapture … and science proves it!