Verne and Gary showed President Obama his Auburn play card during yesterday’s Army-Navy game. It made him laugh.
We’re glad it was good for something.
Video via Jeff Poor / The Daily Caller.
Related: The Auburn White House visit photo you didn’t see / Drudge Report links Gadaffi story with photo of Auburn’s Obama play card
So you’re obviously wanting to relive Auburn’s national championship season now more than ever.
Go to WarEagleDVD.com and enter TWER as your promo code. You’ll get free shipping… and you’ll help your favorite Auburn website keep the lights on during the long winter.
* Playboy in Jordan-Hare… 1994
* Gene Chizik in high school
* The truth behind the 1988 Auburn vs. LSU “Earthquake” game
* Five Auburn coeds featured in Playboy’s “Girls of the SEC” issue
* John Travolta in an Auburn shirt
* Auburn grad stars in new National Geographic reality show
* Glee star Naya Rivera wears Auburn shirt in FHM photo shoot
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise?
I was in a bar once watching a game when they raised that placard and somone said that the Obama play is where they take the ball and divide it up amongst everyone on the team.
Miller Time says
think that play was called “change” so Frazier came in the game, but after running it nearly 20 times a game it lost its potency
December 12, 2011 at 11:29 am
I was in a bar once watching a game when they raised that placard and somone said that the Obama play is where they take the ball and divide it up amongst everyone on the team.”
Cute and retarded. Like most people who think that Obama is socialist.
The people who think Obama is a socialist aren’t cute, just retarded.