Noted Bama fan and MSNBC talk show host Joe Scarborough once again welcomed noted Auburn fan and former White House press secretary Robert Gibbs on his talk show this morning, and things pretty much played out like usual.
After Scarborough insinuated that Cam Newton was paid to play for Auburn, Gibbs turned to Tom Brokaw and said “Humble and Alabama fans, they aren’t in the same [area?].”
Scarborough replied with a seemingly sarcastic “War Eagle.”
The two politicos have a habit of turning their talks toward the Iron Bowl. Last December, Gibbs appeared on the show holding an Auburn T-shirt.
h/t Jeff Poor / The Daily Caller.
So you’re obviously wanting to relive Auburn’s national championship season now more than ever.
Go to WarEagleDVD.com and enter TWER as your promo code. You’ll get free shipping… and you’ll help your favorite Auburn website keep the lights on during the long winter.
* That time Auburn football was adopted by a Jesuit university in Philadelphia
* Captain Bullfrog is an Auburn fan
* Auburn creams Tuscaloosa in ‘brainpower index’ rankings
* Bear Bryant, Auburn fan?
* Catching up with Auburn’s former Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue model
* Wonder Woman, Joan from Mad Men, Dr. Girlfriend… all Auburn fans
* Auburn’s first nude model tells all
* George Hardy won’t let you piss on Cam Newton
* Best reaction to being named Miss Homecoming ever
* Shug carves a turkey
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise?
Learned something new…I thought the only *noted* Alabama fan was ol’ Harvey Al Updyke. *sarcasticRollDamnTide*
Joe Scarborough is an idiot.
What a jerk.
High Plains Drifter says
They are both a couple of douchebags…
Gibbs went to NC State. Waste of time.
But he grew up in Auburn. War Eagle Robert Gibbs. War Eagle.
Gibbs is so right about the typical bammer.