This is a photo of a boy named Parker, the young lad in the Auburn hat who was given a football by Cam Newton during the Carolina Panthers’ Christmas Eve route of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, and it is worth every word ever said about Cam Newton by every Auburn fan ever. Thank you, Parker, for giving visual voice to our joy.
Parker’s dad talks about the Christmas miracle here. You should read it.
* LeBron James starts SuperCamming fad
* The Bo Jackson of Bo Jackson collections
* Auburn vet saves Lady Hoggers
* The 1973 Delta Chi Miss Hot Pants pageant
* Bjork wrote a song about Auburn’s “Hey Day”
* Crazy Auburn mural at Firehouse subs
* Auburn Playboy shoot at Chewacla during power outage
* Glee star Naya Rivera wears Auburn shirt in FHM photo shoot
* The giant card Tampa Bay fans sent to Bo Jackson
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise?
This picture is amazing.
BartC co 95 says
Hope Cam never loses sight of the positive impact he has on kids.
I SAW BLUE!! AND IT WAS GLORIOUS!! GREAT STORY! MERRY CHRISTMAS AUBURN FAMILY!!
I wish I were still a kid, so that I could idolize Cam more than I already do.. I grew up in St. Louis, and Ozzie Smith was my hero. I would love to go back in time to experience the legend of Cam as a child.
Dude about two rows back on far right…”Dang, if I’d only worn my Auburn hat today.”
This picture says it all. It will be a Christmas that Parker and his Dad will never forget. 🙂