Takeo Spikes didn’t need to endear himself to Auburn fans any more than he already has. But last night, on ESPN’s “Roll Tide / War Eagle”, he did it anyway… with a neckless vengeance that surely had tree poisoners the world over soiling themselves, as it were.
Because sometimes, “Damn” just isn’t enough.
Video via Alex Miller… my brother.
Related: Cam’s “Ongoing Investigation” face.
* Dean Foy celebrates Bama’s loss to Vanderbilt, crowd surfs at Toomer’s Corner
* Mississippi state trooper crashes Tiger Walk
* Top American pale ale first brewed in Auburn bathtub
* Volleyball player commits to Auburn by painting AU logo on exotic tortoise
* Harvey Updyke Halloween costume
* Guy crashes Tiger Walk, gets arrested
* Auburn English professor on “Jeopardy!”
* TWER interviews one of Auburn’s “Girls of the SEC”
* John Travolta in an Auburn shirt
* Auburn grad stars in new National Geographic reality show
* “Glee” star Naya Rivera wears Auburn shirt in FHM photo shoot
Isn’t Takeo the best
His neck is bigger than most peoples thighs..