That’s Auburn’s “brainpower index” according to a new On Numbers report on the nation’s smartest cities cited in a Birmingham Business Journal story posted today.
Auburn ranked highest in Alabama among cities with populations between 50,000 and 99,999. Hoover scored an 18.2
Tuscaloosa’s brainpower index?
Read the full report here.
h/t Kenny Smith.
Related: Auburn (basically) invents Wi-Fi roads.
* Bear Bryant, Auburn fan?
* Catching up with Auburn’s former Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue model
* Wonder Woman, Joan from Mad Men, Dr. Girlfriend… all Auburn fans
* Auburn’s first nude model tells all
* George Hardy won’t let you piss on Cam Newton
* Best reaction to being named Miss Homecoming ever
* Shug carves a turkey
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise?
[…] Auburn creams Tuscaloosa in ‘brainpower index’ rankings * Bear Bryant, Auburn fan? * Catching up with Auburn’s former Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue […]